Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fuck you, Kansas


Yeah, you. I drove through all 420 miles of your state. Here's why you suck:
  • Clearly you value fetuses more than happiness, education, health, and even freedom from terrorism. We saw some piece of anti-choice propaganda at almost every milepost, from the small home-made sign reading "Thank your mother for choosing life" to the rental truck in the right lane bearing a 15-foot image of a quarter with a bloody fetus's hand resting on it, supposedly to scale.
  • The WaKeeny Police Department insists on screwing out of state drivers. Okay, I was speeding. But not that much...is 83 miles per hour such a crime? When there is absolutely nothing either on the road or off of it to collide with?
Okay, I feel better. I'm sure it's not all bad, just don't expect me to pick up and move there anytime soon.

No comments: